Saturday 15 December 2012

No need for guns

I have served in the army, I have spent memorable days shooting pheasants with friends and sad to say I absolutely know that guns are a universal evil.



However conscious of the need for safety and careful the gunman is, the overriding feeling a gunman gets from holding a weapon is one of power.  My plus-four garbed friends won’t admit this, but it’s true.  How could the act of holding a killing machine affect one differently? 

We need to respond to the problem globally whether its a lone Fascist in Norway, Drug runners in Mexico, Moose hunters in Alberta, a lunatic in Newport or Pheasant shooters on Exmoor - I think the answer is straight forward GUNS RESULT IN DEATH - and the correlation is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon